Beautiful cover image from GraceLovesLace.com. All images linked to sources.
Boho Weddings are so incredibly fun, care-free, and unique. Each one has so many personal little quirks and things that make it special and truly unique to each couple. I thought I would bring together some of my favorite ideas to incorporate into your boho-styled wedding or event. Check it out and comment below what your favorites are!
1) Simple is sometimes better. A mixture of aesthetics like the wood, flowers, and clean writing in this image create the perfect, simple yet boho wedding sign!
2) Flowers are totally boho. So hang them everywhere, right?
3) Lights. Just like the flowers, a girl has got to have her twinkly lights!
4) An easy way to pull of the simple and carefree boho look and still look elegant is to use lots of clean white and pops of greenery. This image is one of my favorite examples.
5) I strongly encourage brides and grooms to consider having an “unplugged wedding.” If you hire a professional photographer, you’re already guaranteed to have plenty of gorgeous pictures, so why risk people having their noses stuck in them? I’d much rather have a picture of the guests staring at the beautiful couple then trying to take a picture of them! In my opinion, it just creates a more intimate and relaxing event. Plus, you can have a cute sign like this one!
6) Why not invite your guests with this rustic boho wedding invitation? They are bound to love opening up that little package!
7) Here is another invitation I love. As I’m sure you can tell by now, flowers are a must-have for a boho-themed wedding!
8) I just can’t get over how adorably cute this image is! I love the simple backdrop and the couple is the image of happiness! Unstaged and fun pictures like this are amazing!
9) Have your bridesmaids wear similar dresses in the same color with flower crowns to be cohesive, yet still fun and interesting!
10) The before moments of a wedding are always so precious to photograph. This picture is so beautiful.
11) Why not have a beautiful seating plan like this one? Such a fun piece to keep for the memories.
12) I saw these a few weeks ago and instantly fell in love with them. They are so unique and pretty and multiuse! Your guests find their seat and also get to take home a special favor made just for them.
13) Our Sunrise Wedding Formal Table Napkins are perfect for any bright, boho wedding!
14) Having different, yet similar glasses and other table settings fit that eclectic, bohemian style.
15) One fun way to serve your guests drinks is this inexpensive beauty! Find a rustic wooden table and serve your beverages in glass beverage dispensers so that your guests can see those beautiful drinks!
16) Who doesn’t love a good donut tower?
17) One way to make your wedding personal, yet fun is to include a picture memory banner like this one. It’s a perfect way for your guests to learn more about the couple.
18) A modern twist on a boho wedding cake…
19) Or a naked cake covered in flowers and berries!
20) I love the idea of turning a retro van into a photo booth! So cleaver and totally fun!
21) Confetti for your exit…
22) or sparklers! Both of these can add so much fun to your night!
23) Succulents are an awesome, and fun favor to give to your guests! Every one is different and will always remind your guest of where they got it.
24) If you aren’t a fan of pokey succulents, I also love the idea of giving a handmade natural bar of soap as a gift. Who doesn’t need soap? Plus, it’s a unique and handmade gift that shows you care!
25) After your confetti or sparklers exit, leave in this beauty all decked out to show how “boho” you really are!
With love, Elena